San Antonio Christian School is committed to providing the highest quality Christian education within the financial resources available. We recognize there is nothing more precious to parents than their children. Consequently, when we accept the responsibility of providing a Christian education for these children, we consider it both a privilege and a sacred trust. In many ways, we enter into a partnership with parents when we take on the awesome responsibility of molding the character and future of each child.
One of the necessary ingredients of operating a quality program is to have sufficient financial reserves. These resources come substantially from three areas: the Southeastern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, constituents of Seventh-day Adventist churches, and parents. It requires the faithful support of all three areas for the school program to continue in existence. We count on parents, as our partner, to faithfully meet the monthly tuition obligations of their child/children. In return for the school’s service, we ask parents to pledge the prompt payment of their accounts by signing the financial agreement. The signature indicates their willingness to withdraw their children should it become impossible for them to meet their financial obligation to the school.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE POLICY
- The monthly student tuition and other related student charges are due by the 25th of the current month.
- Student accounts that are paid in full by the 10th of the billing month will receive a $10 early payment discount.
- If the student account is not paid in full by the end of the billing month, a meeting with the Business Manager should be made to ensure that a plan is made to bring the account current as soon as possible.
- Students with a remaining balance from the previous school year will have to clear their account to a zero balance before being allowed to register for the new school year. If this is not done, they will not be allowed to begin the new school year.
- Any person requesting a deviation from this policy will need to bring his/her case to the San Antonio Christian School Finance Committee for review. The Finance Committee will take situations under consideration on a case-by-case basis and then make a recommendation to the principal and business manager.
TUITION PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- Deposits, comprehensive fees, book rental fees, and computer and science fees are non-refundable.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- Withdrawal: Tuition must be paid current to the date of withdrawal; all students leaving school before the end of the term will be expected to pay full tuition if they are given permission to complete their scholastic assignments.